Christ Community Church is called by the God of all grace for the TRANSFORMING OF LIFE in middle Tennessee--spiritually, socially, and culturally--through the power of the Gospel--from Franklin to the nations of the world--all to the glory of God.
posted on July 05, 2012 11:18
- We are looking for prayer warriors, and someone to coordinate them. We desire to have someone onsite during all open hours to cover the ministry with prayer. While we know God is not bound by location, we feel strongly that having prayer near and constant is necessary. Please help us by passing along this need to your congregation; anyone interested can contact Beverly Rogers for details at BRogers@hopeclinicforwomen.org.
- We have a post abortion support group starting on August 2 at 5:30 p.m. Topics include: Positive Coping Strategies; Addressing Guilt and Shame; and Telling Your Story. This is a 6 week group that will meet to discuss post-abortion trauma in a confidential and therapeutic environment. The group will focus on building skills and providing support. For more information on joining contact Amy Moseley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-515-6920.
- We need women volunteers to sort their “Clothing Room” which is completely stocked and overflowing with all sorts of donations! Bring a friend July 23-26 – anytime 9:00 a.m. -5:00 .pm.! Great for Women’s Ministries, Bible Studies, and Community Groups! Contact Bev Rogers BRogers@hopeclinicforwomen.org to sign up.
- We need small groups that can commit to one or more mailing projects during the year: January, May, August and November. They can come to us, or the project can come to them. We can use groups of all sizes and of course the time involved will vary based upon that. They may sit if needed, the task will involve folding, stuffing, sealing and labeling. For more information contact Beverly at BRogers@hopeclinicforwomen.org.
- Our annual run is October 6 and we are praying for renewed support from a group that used to be instrumental in making it a huge blessing for us – PASTORS! Please prayerfully consider participating! More details to follow.