Our entire church family gathers mid-week for dinner, fellowship, study and prayer.
There will be no Wednesday Night activities on Wednesday, May 8, 2013.
Christ Community Church will be hosting Visitation that evening with the family of Tricia Hampton.
The Winter/Spring Wednesday schedule is shown below. On nights when activities are planned at the church there will be Fellowship Dinner.
5:15 p.m - Doors open for Fellowship Dinner in the Fellowship Hall
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. - Dinner in the Fellowship Hall
6:30 p.m. - Wednesday Night Programs begin
Winter/Spring 2013 Schedule:
- Study of the Life of Jesus - taught by Pastor Mike Smith, in Room B-103
- Women's Study - Thy Word, a study of Psalm 119 - taught by Diana Batarseh, meeting in B-104
- Men in Community - Led by Elder Rex Schnelle, meeting in Room B-102
- Men's Study - Just Do Something, meeting in Room C-227 / Boardroom
- Call to Prayer - Join us as we come before the Lord, Room C-207/Library (*1st Wednesday of each month, Call to Prayer meets in C-227/ Boardroom)
Nursery, Pre-school and Elementary classes will also meet 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Jr. High D Group Night - Gather at 6:30 in the Worship Center
Sr. High D Group Night - Gather at 7:30 in the Worship Center
This is a great opportunity to fellowship and meet new people, as well as enjoy a delicious meal. Food is provided by Brothers' Catering.
Please note that while the dinner pricing is still $6 per person, there is a new family max at $24.
This Week's Menu